The Music Partnership is excited to be working with Stanmore Public school in 2021, helping to run the school band program and private music lessons.
Stanmore Public School currently has 2 school bands that The Music Partnership will manage in 2021.
We have a Training Band for children in their first year of learning an instrument. Training Band is open to children in Years 3 (2021)and above.
We also have a Senior Band for children that have completed at least 1 year of training band or who have been learning their instrument for 1 year or more.
Band at Stanmore PS is open to all children in Years 3-6. Enrol in band now!
All children attend private or paired instrumental lessons during the week in addition to their weekly band rehearsal. Enrol in music lessons now!
Find out more about joining the band!
Here is a link to a police band website. This site shows you all the instruments that belong to a concert band. It’s an interactive site so explore it! Hopefully this helps you decide which instrument to play
When / where does the band rehearse?
- Training Band is Wednesday morning before school, 7.45am-845am, in the school hall
- Senior Band is Thursday morning before school, 7.45am-8.45am, in the school hall
When / where are the music lessons?
- Instrumental Music Lessons are currently held Monday-Friday after school, 3pm onwards, on the school grounds
- Practise booklet for weekly home practise
Where does the band perform?
- School Assembly
- School Events
- NSW Band Festival
- Our Annual East Combined Band Workshop
Upcoming Performances / Term 1 Start Dates 2021
- Senior Band will commence Week 2
- Training Band will commence Week 4
- Private Music Lessons on Monday will commence 2
- Private Music Lessons Tuesday to Friday will commence 2
Practising your band songs at home is essential to your progress. We’ve added links to your latest band songs to help you get the hang of how they sound.
Click on the links and get practising:
- Band costs $15 + GST=$16.50 per child, per weekly rehearsal
- Private Music Lessons cost $40 + GST= $44 per half hour lesson
- Paired Music Lessons cost $26.66 + GST= $29.32 per half hour lesson (paired lessons are subject to availability) (the fee is payable regardless of attendance – this is to ensure the lesson can still go ahead for the other party involved)
All band invoices are emailed out to you at the beginning of each term. You will receive an invoice for band at the beginning of Term 1, 2, 3 and 4.
You will receive a separate invoice each term for your private music lessons. All private music lesson invoices are emailed out to you usually within the first 3 weeks of the current term.
Please make sure we have your current and preferred email address.
Preferred Method of Payment: Credit Card
We accept credit card or direct debit. For direct debit, your nominated credit card will automatically be charged on the invoice due date, each term. Click the direct debit link to download a Credit Card Authorisation Form.
Click here if you have any questions regarding fees and payment.
Band Programs and Music Lessons FAQs
Click here for answers to any questions you may have relating to our band programs or music lessons.
Band Programs Agreement
Click here to view our band programs agreement and for more details about signing up for your school’s band program.
Music Lessons Terms and Conditions
To find out more about our Music Lesson terms & conditions, please click here to view our policy.